As a Front-end developer, you will be responsible for building user-facing features of the cutting-edge web applications and work closely with other teams especially the back-end developers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Make sure web applications perform superbly across all platforms.
- Follow new trends, technologies, and techniques in web development.
- Weekly and/or on-demand report to supervisor.
- Strictly follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong sense of web design and an understanding of the UX Best Practices, cross-platform compatibility, responsive design principles.
- Experience consuming web services from a web application, whether JSON/REST or SOAP/XML.
- Familiar with one of project management tools such as Jira, Redmine, MS Team, etc.
- Good analytical thinking and how to determine the root cause of the issue/problem.
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
- Good teamwork spirit and flexible in work.
- Good at time management skill, communication skill, problem solving skill, and presentation skill.
As a plus
- Knowledge of SEO, performance, and security best practices
- Good knowledge of software development processes/methodologies such as CMMi, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
VSL is a global software solutions provider and software consulting company which provides a wide range of services including full cycle software development, agile testing, and software consulting. Our expertise includes, but is not limited to, emerging technologies such as e-commerce, blockchain, cryptocurrency, fintech, and bots, etc.
|Job Category||Front-end, React Native, ReactJS|