Job Title: Senior Java Developer
As a senior Java developer, your responsibilities cover the entire software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering, analysis, design, develop new features, fix / enhance existing features for applications written in Java.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- Investigate and analyze the project requirements.
- Join and support different teams in the system design phase.
- Develop new features and fix / enhance existing features.
- Code migration from old technology stack to new technology stack.
- Participate in peer code reviews and knowledge sharing.
- Support the project estimation and creating technical documents.
- To be able to mentor junior staff.
- Weekly and / or on-demand report to manager.
- Strictly follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Java, Java EE and related technologies.
- Experienced with one of the Java frameworks / platforms (Spring Framework, JHipster, Hibernate, Struts, JSF, …);
- Strong understanding of application architecture, object-oriented analysis & design (OOAD), MVC and variants, design patterns, and multi-threaded programming.
- Experienced with queuing and caching techniques such ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, Kafka, Memcached, Redis, etc.
- Hands-on experience of CI/CD and DevOps (AWS CI/CD Pipeline, Jenkins, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, etc.) is required.
- Experienced with the RESTful API design and implement.
- Familiar with one of application development and deployment tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Jira, BitBucket, Redmine, OpenProject, Microsoft Teams Services, etc.
- Good analytical thinking and how to determine the root cause of the issue/problem.
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
- Good teamwork spirit and flexible in work.
- Good at time management skill, communication skill, problem solving skill, and presentation skill.
As a plus
- Have experience working with large scale systems and enterprise systems.
- Good knowledge of software development processes/methodologies such as CMMi, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Having a good command of English.
What we can offer
- Additional premium healthcare plan.
- 13th month salary and performance review annually.
- Training: English, Soft and Technical skills.
- Company trip, team building activities.
- Comfortable and flexible working environment.
VSL is a global software outsourcing and software consulting company which provides a wide range of services including full cycle software development, agile testing, and software consulting. Our expertise includes, but is not limited to, emerging technologies such as e-commerce, blockchain, cryptocurrency, fintech, and bots, etc.
|Job Category||Back-end, Engineering, Full-stack, Java|