Job Title: Software Delivery Manager (Project Manager)
As a Software Delivery Manager, you will take responsibility for coordinating and managing the entire software development process, conceptualize and oversee multiple projects, collaborating with coworkers to propose suitable endeavors within our organization.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Overseeing teams across the different stages of project delivery.
- Manage, motivate and lead project teams to meet project objectives.
- Setting up procedural guidelines to establish a successful delivery process.
- Managing all tasks, scope of work, timetables, budgets, deliverables.
- Assist project bidding team.
- Report to direct manager and management team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 03 years of experience in software project management roles (Scrum Master, Project Manager, Delivery Manager).
- Proficient Verbal and Written Communication capabilities in English required.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience seeing projects through the full software development life cycle
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Agile mindset.
As a Plus:
- Hold Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master certificate.
- Japanese language skills
VSL is a global software solution and software consulting company which provides a wide range of services including full cycle software development, agile testing, and software consulting. Our expertise includes, but is not limited to, emerging technologies such as e-commerce, blockchain, cryptocurrency, fintech, and bots, etc.
|Job Category||Project Management|